Gripsell Technologies & Constulancy Services – Software License Agreement
Please read this End-User License Agreement (the “EULA”)
IMPORTANT — READ CAREFULLY. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this EULA, including the WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, and TERMINATION PROVISIONS. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA do not install or use the Software.
1. The Software is supplied by Gripsell Technologies and is licensed, not sold, under the terms of this EULA and Gripsell Technologies reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. Gripsell Technologies retains the ownership of the Software.
2. Software License:
a. Gripsell Technologies grants you a license to use one copy of the Software. You may not modify or disable any licensing or related features of the Software.
b. This Software is licensed to operate on only one domain.
c. Only one company may use the Software for its intended purpose on the domain. This company may not sell the products or services of other companies in the capacity of an on-line mall or buyer service. If more than one company wishes to use the Software they must purchase a separate license.
3. License Restrictions:
a. By accepting this EULA you are agreeing not to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software Application, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
b. You are the exclusive licensee of the Software and sharing any source code of the Software with any individual or entity is a violation of copyright laws and international treaties and cause for license termination.
c. Modifying any portion of the software licensing code or asking any individual or entity to modify the licensing code other than Gripsell Technologies is a violation of copyright laws and international treaties and cause for license termination.
d. If you upgrade the Software to a higher version of the Software, this EULA is terminated and your rights shall be limited to the EULA associated with the higher version.
4. Proprietary Rights: All title and copyrights in and to the Software (including, without limitation, any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets” incorporated into the Software Application), the accompanying media and printed materials, and any copies of the Software are owned by Gripsell Technologies or other parties. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material, subject to the provisions of this EULA.
5. Termination Rights: Without prejudice to any other rights, Gripsell Technologies may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts, and Gripsell Technologies may suspend or deactivate your use of the Software with or without notice.
6. Export Control: You may not export or re-export the Software or any copy or adaptation of the Software in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
7. Gripsell Technologies does not warrant that the operation of Gripsell Technologies Software will be uninterrupted or error free. Gripsell Technologies Software may contain third-party functions or may have been subject to incidental use.
8. Gripsell Technologies is not responsible for problems resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance or configuration; software or interface routines or functions NOT developed by Gripsell Technologies; unauthorized specifications for the Software; improper site preparation or maintenance; Beta Software; encryption mechanisms or routines. Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the Software. IN NO EVENT
WILL GRIPSELL TECHNOLOGIES OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT OR LOST SAVINGS) OR OTHER DAMAGE WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE EVEN IF A GRIPSELL TECHNOLOGIES REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Submissions: Should you decide to transmit to Gripsell Technologies by any means or by any media any information (including, without limitation, ideas, concepts, or techniques for new or improved services and products), whether as information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, you agree such submissions are unrestricted and shall be deemed non-confidential and you automatically grant Gripsell Technologies and its assigns a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable license, with the right to sub-license, to use, copy, transmit, distribute, create derivative works of, display, and perform the same.
10. Distribution and Backups
a. DISTRIBUTION OF THE REGISTERED VERSION OF THE Software IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED and is a violation of United States copyright laws and international treaties punishable by severe criminal and civil penalties.
b. You may make copies of the Registered Version of the Software for backup purposes only. All backup copies must be an exact copy of the original Software.
11. Refunds Policy: There is no refund once the sales is complete.